About International Feng Shui Association Germany Chapter e.V.
The idea of establishing a professional association the main concern of which would be to support and foster a high quality Feng Shui could be realised as Petra Coll-Exposito (President of the International Feng Shui Association Germany Chapter e.V.) received the permission and mandate from the International Feng Shui Association in Singapor to create an Association in Germany and Europe. Petra Coll-Exposito herself is a Corporate Member of the International Feng Shui Association.
In line with its mission, the International Feng Shui Association aims to spearhead the global cultivation, awareness and appreciation of Feng Shui as a profession and to foster the highest standards of competence and practice within the industry.
The International Feng Shui Association also aims to serve as a body of assistance to traditional Feng Shui Practitioners and engage in various activities and educational opportunities that may be of general benefit to its members.
The following core objectives were also formed by the International Feng Shui Associationin response to the steadily growing trend of Feng Shui enthusiasts around the world:
- Uniting the Feng Shui profession and bringing practitioners and organizations under a common banner.
- Providing a channel for the exchange of ideas and professional experiences among those engaged in the practice of Feng Shui.
- Developing and publishing original studies and papers.
- Conducting meetings and holding conferences and events with a view to promote the best practices of Feng Shui.
- Promoting the profession in those parts of the world where it is still young
- Providing assistance in establishing Chapter Associations.
Another aim is to implement this from a strictly independent position.
Members of the International Feng Shui Association are spread worldwide. As part of its global strategy, the possibility came up to open its own Chapter in Germany. Due to the closer geographical structure to its members in this region a wider range of educational opportunities and benefits can be given. In addition to this, members will profit from the knowledge and experience of various Masters from all over the world which greatly share their in this vast field of Metaphysical Science to all interested parties.
Become a member
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new Chapter of Feng Shui in Germany, then please visit our Membership Page. There you will find more information and the application form for downloading.